Dog Day School
Dog Day School
Greymont’s Day School dog training program invites canine students to spend the day on the Greymont campus with our trained faculty. The program is designed to teach dogs how to communicate with other dogs and with people in a fun and engaging environment. We also focus on developing:
- Dog language skills
- Dog and human socialization
- Problem solving skills
Prior to enrollment, our trained staff provides a full evaluation of each dog to assess key personality traits, from temperament to play style. Following the full evaluation, owners receive feedback explaining dog personality traits, temperaments, and play styles. This information often proves useful at home and is also used by our trainers to create a customized regimen for each dog.
- Fill out a Behavior Questionnaire and sign the release form
- Provide a credit card
- Provide proof of current vaccinations
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea and tick program
- All dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance or when boarding reservations are made
Drop Off: 7am at the training room
Pick Up: 6pm at the training room
*Any dog not picked up by 6pm will be fed supper and boarded overnight at the daily boarding rate.
*Intact males over one year of age are not allowed to attend school. While intact females are accepted into Day School, they are not allowed to attend when in season.