Bring your pup to play at our doggie daycare! While you're away, your dog will be cared for in a safe, respectful, loving environment. They will play, make friends and be really, really tired by the time you pick them up. Our staff is well trained and have the experience to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
We take the safety of the pets in our care very seriously, so each dog must first complete a Free Meet & Greet to ensure that they are a good fit for Daycare.
Book your dog's Meet & Greet today for a FREE trial day of Daycare!
The Importance of Socialization
Proper socialization with other dogs and other humans is critical to having a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted pet. With so many people spending more time at home in 2020, your furry family member may now be home alone for long periods of the day for the first time in a while, and the stress of solitude may cause anti-social habits such as destructive chewing, persistent digging, excessive barking, or other signs of separation anxiety. Pets may also show signs of stress such as drooling, attempts to escape, and pacing.
If your pet is suffering from separation anxiety or simply the boredom of home isolation after many months of company, bring them to Dog Daycare with us! Our dog daycare program provides your loved one with the pack environment they are accustomed to, creating a trusted second home for your pet while you are away. Bringing your pup to daycare with us provides all the physical, mental, and social exercise your dog needs. Give us a call to learn more about the socialization benefits of dog daycare.
Dog Daycare Packages and Pricing
- 5 day package$125
- 10 day package$245
- 20 day package$465
Important Dog Daycare Information
Dog Daycare Requirements:
- All guests must pass a free Meet and Greet day at our facility prior to coming to daycare with us. We can't wait to meet your pup!
- All guests must have current Rabies, DHPP, & Bordetella vaccinations
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea and tick program
- All dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age. Male guests over the age of one year must also be neutered. Intact females are accepted into daycare, they are not allowed to attend when in season.
- Reservations for Daycare must be made 24 hours in advance or when boarding reservations are made
- Drop Off: 7am at the training room
- Pick Up: 6pm at the training room
*Any dog not picked up by 6pm will be fed supper and boarded overnight at the daily standard boarding rate.
- Spa Services
- Puppy Postcard
- Individual Playtime
- Cuddle and Storytime
- Brain Games
- Birthday and Gotcha Day Party
Book Your Spring Break Dog Boarding Reservation Now!
Are you planning a vacation get away for the Spring?
Your pet will be safe and have their own good time. Give us a call to book your furry friend's boarding reservation today!