Welcome to Greymont.
Greymont provides comfortable, caring boarding for dogs and cats, as well as professional training services for dogs (and owners) on fifteen acres of rolling hills in Fairview, Tennessee.
The Greymont experience includes:
- State-of-the-art kennel for dogs with room to relax inside and out
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Convenient and affordable van service
- Acclaimed training center, offering Day School, Group Classes and Private Lessons
- Indoor and outdoor training facilities and play yards
We invite you to come take a tour and learn more about us. Make the Greymont experience your own.
BARKO IS BACK!
BARKO is our doggy version of BINGO. Playing is FREE and you are not going to want to miss out on this opportunity to win prizes! The contest runs for the entire month of August so be sure to start crossing off squares next time we see you.
- Jessica Penuel, General Manager
- Tyler McGee, Manager
- Megan, Client Services Representative
- Libby, Client Services Representative
- Kayla, Day School Supervisor
- Annika, Day School Supervisor
- Ashley, Med Tech
- Aleece, Med Tech
- Cade, Med Tech
- Dillon, Kennel Tech
- Sarah, Van Driver
- Grey, Trainer
*Ben Sloan (1947-2017) Partner/Founder*
Tour our facilities
Join our team
The Greymont family is looking for full and part time help. Please print and fill out our application. You may fax it to 615-799-8925, or can mail it to or drop it by 7122 Loblolly Pine Blvd., Fairview, TN 37062. You can also pick up an application at the front office.
Job training is provided, however, you must love cats and dogs! We also ask that you're able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, and have your own car.