Welcome to Greymont.
Greymont provides comfortable, caring boarding for dogs and cats, as well as professional training services for dogs (and owners) on fifteen acres of rolling hills in Fairview, Tennessee.
The Greymont experience includes:
- State-of-the-art kennel for dogs with room to relax inside and out
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Convenient and affordable van service
- Acclaimed training center, offering Day School, Group Classes and Private Lessons
- Indoor and outdoor training facilities and play yards
We invite you to come take a tour and learn more about us. Make the Greymont experience your own.
VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGES!
This Valentine’s Day we’ve got you covered! Let us help you spoil your REAL valentine this year with our Valentine Packages. These packages are sure to show your pup how much they are loved! Packages include various pampering and treats for your valentine and include a keepsake photo for you.
- Jessica Penuel, General Manager
- Tyler McGee, Manager
- Octavia, Client Services Representative and Van Driver
- Kayleigh, Client Services Representative
- Liz, Med Tech
- Haley, Med Tech
- Ashley, Med Tech
- Kacy, Med Tech and Van Driver
- Annika, Day School Supervisor and Van Driver
- Dillon, Kennel Tech
- Hailey, Kennel Tech
*Ben Sloan (1947-2017) Partner/Founder*
Tour our facilities
Join our team
The Greymont family is looking for full and part time help. Please print and fill out our application. You may fax it to 615-799-8925, or can mail it to or drop it by 7122 Loblolly Pine Blvd., Fairview, TN 37062. You can also pick up an application at the front office.
Job training is provided, however, you must love cats and dogs! We also ask that you're able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, and have your own car.